7 Most Popular Pre-sales Software Tools for 2024
Pre-sales software is essential for your company's tech stack, especially when you want to stay a step ahead of the competition.
There are a lot of pre-sales tools that can help sales teams manage leads, track customer interactions, and close deals faster. These tools help companies increase win rates and improve forecast accuracy.
Pre-sales software offers valuable insights that can help improve sales productivity, close more deals, and increase customer satisfaction. By investing in pre-sales software, companies can level up their sales operations.
Whether you’re moving to — or switching your existing — pre-sales software, we'll guide you on which features to consider for picking the pre-sales software that best fits your needs.
Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Pre-sales Software
Having the right set of tools can make all the difference. Pre-sales software is designed to help you manage your tasks and customer relationships — and track leads. But with so much pre-sales software available, how do you choose the right one?
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Does the software have all the features you need? Make sure it includes everything from contact management to opportunity tracking.
- Is the software easy to use? You don't want to spend hours figuring out how to use a new tool. Look for something intuitive and user-friendly.
- How much does the software cost? Make sure you compare different options before making a decision. Some pre-sales tools are costly, while others are more affordable.
Below are the top 7 Pre-sales software you must try in 2024:
Walkme provides change management tools that use customizable desktop notifications and interactive walk-throughs to foster goal completion and gain better insight into customer behavior. It streamlines routine activities and aids in resource planning during software implementation.
Walkme is a no-code platform that uses its patented technology to deliver visibility to the customer's chief information officer and company leaders while improving employee and customer experience, productivity, and efficiency.
- Top Features: Behavior tracking, built-in LMS, contact management, customer experience management, feedback management, engagement management, mobile learning support, ticket management.
- Pros: Easy to use, no-code platform.
- Cons: Can only be enabled over web-based systems; reported issues with using multiple languages in client systems.
Gong.io enables customer-facing teams to maximize the value of their most important asset: client interactions, which the platform gathers and analyzes automatically. The insights are then disseminated at scale, allowing revenue and go-to-market teams to decide the best course of action for a successful sale conclusion.
The platform assists in closing more deals by highlighting the sales team's calls. All sales calls are recorded, transcribed, and analyzed, improving sales productivity across the whole sales team.
- Top Features: Call tracking, call scripting, multi-channel communication, performance metrics, onboarding, scheduled recording, and training management.
- Pros: Quick call search, easy to locate records and parts of conversations.
- Cons: Some loading time issues in the mobile experience.
A product demo software like Storylane lets you turn your prospect's “aha!” moments into a growth-generating cycle. It's a fast and flexible way to get your product in front of people who will love it. Two of the best pre-sales software platforms—Walkme and Gong—use Storylane to create a seamless enterprise-level demo experience that scales with their growth.
- Top Features: interactive product demos, share personalized demos with your prospects aligned with their persona, and support customers with product tutorials.
- Pros: No-code editor, interactive guides, add video and audio clips, cross-functional team collaboration, auto personalization with your role, company, or location, share demos, and analytics to track the behavior of prospects.
Click on the 'Start Interactive Tour' Button to check it out ☝️
HighSpot is a one-stop-shop sales solution for internal preparedness, training, and customer-facing collateral and assets that helps customers drive sales processes and improve the bottom line.
HighSpot can synchronize, classify, schedule, and manage information in your file storage and DAM system against policies and merchandise. This ensures that your reps always have the most up-to-date, on-brand, on-message content ready for any discussion.
- Top Features: Sales content management, sales performance analytics, in-context sales training, online pitching, and guided selling.
- Pros: Clients can access content storage and share content with analytics (AI), and a personal library.
- Cons: Due to the amount of data saved, Highspot can be challenging to navigate.
PandaDoc is a cloud-based document generation and management platform that allows users to create, send, sign, and track documents. This platform lets you create custom templates, e-signatures, and tracked revisions. PandaDoc integrates with Salesforce, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
PandaDoc helps you manage proposals, quotations, team management, content management, branding, tracking, workflow, and productivity.
- Top Features: Document Signing, mobile signatures, signature document creation, signature workflow, template creation and flexibility, and online document creation.
- Pros: Easy to use document templates, affordable to businesses, contracts/documents are saved on a cloud making the accessibility smooth.
- Cons: Automatic expiration of documents lacks the function to adjust the size of the signatures or initials.
Get started with Storylane for free before getting onboarded - Click here
Hero by Vivun
Hero by Vivun is an AI-powered solution for pre-sales. It provides an edge for the pre-sales team to create an impact at scale, deal with and manage strategies, and deliver great buyer experiences.
- Top Features: Calendar intelligence, deal revival, real-time note taking, time-series metrics, product gap analytics.
- Pros: Configurable pre-sales stages and funnels, relevant and real-time data syncs with Salesforce.
- Cons: Not intended as a solution to capture product bugs.
Seismic lets you customize buyer experiences, streamline sales processes, and automate content management and analytics. This can aid in growing your pre-sales team's productivity and client assistance.
- Top Features: Content import, advanced search, content storage, analytics reporting, content utilization analytics, and account-based engagement.
- Pros: Connectivity to other CRM platforms and social media, captures valuable enablement videos to send out, provides a centralized place to categorize information easily.
- Cons: Several reported issues with load time due to continuous feature updates.
MindTickle provides a complete solution to streamline onboarding procedures, increase cross-functional collaboration, and improve content performance for your pre-sales teams.
This platform also provides features that show all the information and awareness needed for the pre-sales team to close more deals.
Moreover, Mindtickle delivers personalized training, practice, and encouragement to each salesperson.
- Top Features: Content import, pre-built templates, advanced search, account-based engagement, mobile presentation, playbook creation, and coaching materials.
- Pros: Features work best for pre-sales professionals, either for new hires or for training others. Reduces onboarding periods, builds new hire skills and increases adoption through a visually appealing platform and gamified experience.
- Cons: Complexity of user interface and search capability.
Find out why Storylane is better than others - Book a free demo now!
Bonus Tool - GTM Buddy
GTM Buddy's revenue enablement platform provides compelling information that helps reps build customer trust and close more deals. With GTM Buddy, sellers can share relevant content that answers buyers' pressing questions, prepare for key calls, eliminate repetitive work as well as provide engaging buyer experiences with just-in-time enablement. They can access this information through a variety of channels, including their inbox, calendar, CRM, Slack, or LinkedIn.
- Top Features: Just-in-time enablement, content management, meeting prep, competitive battlecards, digital sales rooms, learning management system
- Pros: Seamless content discovery, AI-driven contextual recommendations
- Cons: Relatively new in the category
Picking the Best Pre-sales Software
The answer to that question of how to pick the best pre-sales software is that it depends on your specific needs and what you’re looking for.
Make a list of your top priorities and find the pre-sales software that best fits the bill. If you're already using a pre-sales platform, take advantage of its insights and weigh them against what you can get out of a different platform.
And if you're still unsure about which one to pick, sign up for a free trial with any of these platforms and see which one best works for you.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.